You'll find the distance to the pin quickly and easily with the Nikon CoolShot 20 GII 6x20 Golf Laser Rangefinder. This golf-optimized LRF's First Target Priority technology confirms you're measuring to the flag, not the trees behind it, and eight-second continuous scan shows you the distance to hazards, pins, mounds, and trees as you approach the green. The CoolShot 20 GII can measure the distance to objects up to 800 yards away.
The device has a measurement accuracy of ±1 yard/meter out to 100 yards/meters and ±2 yards/meters beyond that, and it displays distance in yards or meters on a high-visibility display. Diopter adjustment makes it easy to lock the display into focus. The 6x magnification is suitable for identifying targets at mid-range distances, and a long eye relief helps eyeglass wearers use it comfortably. Multi-coated optics, weatherproof construction, a wide temperature tolerance, and one-touch activation make this rangefinder dependable and easy to use.
- First Target Priority feature confirms measurement is to first flag, not background objects
- Eight-second continuous measurement for scanning range to hazards, trees, pins, etc.
- Adjustable diopter for focusing display
Use and Handling
- 6x magnification
- 20mm objective lens
- Measurement range: 6-800 yards
- Measurement accuracy: ±1yard/meter to 100 yards/meters, ±2 yards/meters beyond
- Display in 1-yard/meter increments
- 315' field of view at 1000 yards
- 6° actual angle of view
- Knurled focus collar
- Automatic power-off after eight seconds of inactivity
- 16.7mm long eye relief
- Anti-reflection multi-coated optics
- Roof prism design
- Class 1M laser
- IPX4-rated water resistant
- Runs on one CR2 coin-cell battery
- Broad 14 to 122°F operating temperature range
- Lightweight at 4.6 oz